
No freaky pun intended on this joint, but what is an Eargasim?? is it when you get a nut in your ear?? what specifics?!?!? what you talikng bout jo... Naw an Eargasms when you plug the headphones in you Ipod, phone or whatever it is you listen to and don't want the end to come like sex. So I guess Im a straight whore cause Im fucking everyone in HipHop(no homo) catching eargasims everytime I listen to a new track old track or something I done heard 50 billion times. why talk about this?? why talk about anything we talk about. but real shit Im shuffling through my Ipod while writing this joint an catching an eargasim as we speak, best feeling other the the real thing..lls If you love HipHop or whatever your choice or favorite genre is you know damn well what an Eargasm is.. so hit us up an let us know what gives you an eargasm... so till the next time, C Specifics signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment